Title: The Hunchback Of Notre Dame
Label: Walt Disney Records
Released: 21 Jun 1996
Style: Soundtrack, Score
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 2240 mb | MP3 size: 2560 mb | WMA size: 2797 mb
Vocals – ChorusVocals [Clopin] – Paul Kandel
|2||Paris Burning (Score)||1:53|
|3||A Guy Like You|
Vocals [Hugo] – Jason Alexander Vocals [Laverne] – Mary Stout, Mary WickesVocals [Victor] – Charles Kimbrough
|4||And He Shall Smite The Wicked (Score)||3:29|
|5||Into The Sunlight (Score)||2:09|
|6||The Bells Of Notre Dame (Reprise)|
Vocals – ChorusVocals [Clopin] – Paul Kandel
Vocals [Frollo] – Tony Jay Vocals [Quasimodo] – Tom Hulce
|8||The Bells Of Notre Dame|
Vocals – ChorusVocals [Archdeacon] – David Ogden StiersVocals [Clopin] – Paul KandelVocals [Frollo] – Tony Jay
|9||The Bell Tower (Score)||3:04|
|11||God Help The Outcasts|
Arranged By – Steve SkinnerOrchestrated By, Arranged By [Additional Arranging] – Arif MardinPerformer – Bette MidlerProducer – Arif MardinRecorded By, Mixed By – Michael O'Reilly
|12||The Court Of Miracles|
Vocals – ChorusVocals [Clopin] – Paul Kandel
Coordinator – Barbara StoutElectric Guitar – Dann Huff, Michael LandauEngineer – David Gleeson, David ReitzasEngineer [Assistant] – Manny Lacarrubba, Steve Kinsey, Steve MiloEngineer [Strings] – Humberto GaticaOrchestrated By, Conductor – William RossPerformer – All-4-OneProducer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Bass, Drum Programming, Programmed By – Walter AfanasieffProgrammed By [Additional] – Gary CirimelliRecorded By, Mixed By – Dana Jon ChappelleSynthesizer [Additional], Programmed By – Dan Shea
|14||Heaven's Light / Hellfire|
Vocals – ChorusVocals [Frollo] – Tony Jay Vocals [Quasimodo] – Tom Hulce
|16||God Help The Outcasts|
Vocals – ChorusVocals [Esmeralda] – Heidi Mollenhauer
|WBCD 279||Various||El Jorobado De Notre Dame (Un Soundtrack Original De Walt Disney Records) (CD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||WBCD 279||Mexico||1996|
|PCCD-00159||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz - The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (CD, Album)||Walt Disney Records||PCCD-00159||Japan||1996|
|67893 0||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz - El Jorobado De Notre Dame (Un Soundtrack Original De Walt Disney Records) (Cass, Album)||Walt Disney Records||67893 0||Argentina||1996|
|WD771904||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz - The Hunchback Of Notre Dame (Cass, Album, Dol)||Walt Disney Records||WD771904||UK||1996|
|WDR 486651 2||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz||Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz - Il Gobbo Di Notre Dame (CD)||Walt Disney Records||WDR 486651 2||Italy||1996|
- Adapted By [Latin Lyrics] – Stephen Schwartz
- Arranged By [Songs], Orchestrated By [Songs] – Michael Starobin (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14 to 16)
- Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements By] – David Friedman
- Art Direction – Eileen Mooney, Judy Barnes
- Artwork By [Cover Illustrator] – David Goetz
- Conductor [Songs Conducted By] – Jack Everly (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14 to 16)
- Contractor [Orchestra Contractors] – Ken Watson, Sandy De Crescent, Seymour Red Press
- Contractor [Vocal Contractors] – David Friedman , Tonia Davall
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Dominic Fidelibus
- Design – Anne Clair Marlborough, Kara Valeri, Luis Fernández
- Edited By [Music Editor] – Kathleen Fogarty-Bennett
- Executive Producer [Executive Album Producer] – Chris Montan
- Lyrics By [Songs] – Stephen Schwartz (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14 to 16)
- Mastered By – Bruce Botnick
- Music By [Songs] – Alan Menken (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14 to 16)
- Orchestrated By [Additional Score Orchestrations By] – Danny Troob (tracks: 4, 6, 9, 11 to 13)
- Orchestrated By [Score], Conductor [Score] – Michael Starobin (tracks: 4, 6, 9, 11 to 13)
- Producer [Score Produced By] – Alan Menken (tracks: 4, 6, 9, 11 to 13)
- Producer [Songs Produced By] – Alan Menken (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14 to 16), Stephen Schwartz (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 14 to 16)
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Michael Farrow
- Recorded By [Music Recording Assistants] – Andrew Page , Andy Bass, Carl Glanville, Dave Marquette, Geoff Foster, Paul Wertheimer, Thom Cadley, Tom Hardisty
- Recorded By [Music], Mixed By [Music] – Bruce Botnick
- Score [Original Score By] – Alan Menken (tracks: 4, 6, 9, 11 to 13)
- Supervised By [Music Production Supervisor] – Tod Cooper
Comes with two stickers on the shrink-wrap, one being a savings coupon.
Walt Disney Pictures presents
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
An original Walt Disney Records soundtrack
Music recorded at Todd-AO Scoring, Sony Music Studios/NY,
Signet Sound Studios, The Hit Factory, Paramount Stage M, and Air Lyndhurst Studios.
Pipe organ recorded at St. Paul's, Knightsbridge.
Music mixed at Pacific Ocean Post.
15: All-4-One appears courtesy of Blitzz/Atlantic Records.
Walter Afanasieff appears courtesy of Sony Music.
16: Bette Midler appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
Total time: 57:21
© 1996 Wonderland Music Company, Inc. (BMI)/Walt Disney Music Company (ASCAP)
℗ 1996 Buena Vista Pictures Distribution, Inc. © Disney Enterprises, Inc. Distributed by Walt Disney Records.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Barcode (Text): 0 50086 08937 6
- Barcode (String): 050086089376
- Other (ISBN): 1-55723-989-4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L952
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3G07
- Matrix / Runout: AL 0010925-06 60893
- Copyright (c) – Wonderland Music Company, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Walt Disney Music Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buena Vista Pictures Distribution, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Disney Enterprises, Inc.
- Distributed By – Walt Disney Records
It includes songs written by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz with vocals performed by Paul Kandel, David Ogden Stiers, Tony Jay, Tom Hulce, Heidi Mollenhauer, Jason Alexander, Mary Wickes, and Mary Stout, along with singles by All-4-OneEternal, and the film's score composed by Alan Menken. The single Someday originally performed by male R&B band All-4-One on the United States release, was redone by British R&B girl group Eternal for the U. All lyrics are written by Stephen Schwartz all music is composed by Alan Menken. American album certifications HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME. Recording Industry Association of America. Complete your Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz collection. The Hunchback of Notre Dame Studio Cast Recording. Alan Menken. Released January 22, 2016. The Hunchback of Notre Dame Studio Cast Recording Tracklist. Olim Lyrics. The Bells of Notre Dame Ft. The musical The Hunchback of Notre Dame is based on the Victor Hugos novel with the same name and features songs from the Disney animated feature and new songs by Alan Menken and Stephen Schwartz as well as a Peter Parnells book. The Hunchback of Notre Dame Studio Cast Recording Q&A. Поиск презентаций, докладов, научных статей, публикаций и других образовательных материалов по запросу album Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. Alan Menken, Stephan Shwartz the hunchback of notre dame скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню Alan Menken, Chorus - The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Sanctuary, Alan Menken, Chorus - The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Humiliation, Alan Menken, Chorus - The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Sanctuary, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки. Alan Menken, Primary Artists. Add Tag. Add Critic Rating. New Album Releases. Phoebe Bridgers. Bob Dylan. Rough and Rowdy Ways. Listen free to Alan Menken The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Menken has collaborated with several renowned lyricists including Howard Ashman 1950-1991, Tim Rice and Stephen Schwartz. For his work he has won eight Academy Awards as well as ten additional nominations. His best known work includes the Disney animated movies, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas and The Hunchback of Notre Dame, as well as Little Shop of Horrors, Enchanted, Tangled and most recently, Sister Act the Musical. View wiki. Stephen Schwartz: American musical theatre lyricist and composer. In a career spanning over four decades, Schwartz has written such hit musicals as Godspell, Pippin, and Wicked. He has contributed lyrics to a number of successful films, including Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Prince of Egypt, and Enchanted. Schwartz has won the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Lyrics, three Grammy Awards, three Academy Awards, and has been nominated for six Tony Awards. He received the 2015 Isabelle Stevenson Award, a special Tony Award, for his commitment to serving artists and fostering new ta. Alan Menken's score to The Hunchback of Notre Dame is surely one of his finest among the Disney Renaissance. What a shame he did not win the Academy Award for it Stephen Schwartz's lyrics bring even more emotional resonancy to the songs, and his relationship with Menken is clearly a strong one. This is dark, comic, and ultimately beautiful score that showcases the genius of its composer fully. Together with the lyricism of Schwartz and the impressive voice talent, most especially Tony Jay and Tom Hulce, the score to the HOND is a modern classic. Like the film it is an un